Thursday, September 8, 2016

Hillary Came to the Aid of 911 Victims

Powerful support for Hillary from Lauren Manning at the Democratic National Convention.

Lauren Manning was terribly injured in the 9/11 attacks - burned over 82% of her body.

She says,
"I fought as hard as I could so the terrorists would not get ONE MORE."

About Hillary she says,
"Hillary stood with me.
Hillary showed up.
She took my bandaged hand into her own.
For years she visited, called, and continues to check in.
I trusted her when my life was on the line and she came through.
She had my back.

This is not the kind of story you hear from Hillary's enemies.
This is the kind of story you hear from the many people Hillary has helped over the years.
It is because of stories like this that Americans have chosen Hillary twenty times as the most admired woman in the world.

Time to vote for Hillary.

Watch Lauren's comments about her struggle, and about Hillary's help, here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy2x0_haKlM

***
[Take a look at my book "Top 25 Reasons to Dump Trump." If you find it useful in persuading other people to reject Trump please leave a review.

If you want to support "Anything Smart" just click on book links like the one below to buy your books. "Anything Smart" will receive a commission. Thanks!]


***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message and let me know what you think.