Monday, August 29, 2016

Hillary Listens to Americans

I was too busy writing a book about Trump to watch the whole Democratic National Convention when it was taking place.

Now I'm going back and looking at some of the speeches I missed.

***

[Take a look at my book "Top 25 Reasons to Dump Trump." If you find it useful in persuading other people to reject Trump please leave a review.

If you want to support "Anything Smart" just click on book links like the one below to buy your books. "Anything Smart" will receive a commission. Thanks!]



***

I was not a big fan of Hillary's "listening tours" but this little clip made me think otherwise. Why NOT have Presidential candidates talk to, and learn from, ordinary Americans?

This issue of addiction does not affect me personally but a President needs to listen to people facing all kinds of issues and figure out how, if at all, the Federal Government can help.

I would rather have a President who listens to people than one who just tries to whip up their anger against the government and other people.

Hillary is a better choice than Trump for President. No doubt!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X60ojPiAghc


Copyright © 2016 by Joseph Wayne Gadway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message and let me know what you think.